Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Can't Believe...

 


I Can't Believe - The way that one smell can take you back to entirely different time and place. I bought myself a new lipstick, and when I opened it up to put it on
the smell immediately reminded me of my mom.
So there I was in my bathroom putting on lipstick, with tears streaming down my face.
What a HOT MESS! & a waste of mascara!!



The tear inducing lipstick


I Can't Believe - The Yankees actually won 3 games in a row! Maybe we are turning things around... or maybe Cleveland just sucks this year. I'm not sure. I really don't care!
We won 3 games in a row!!! WOOT!
Now, try to save some runs for the future, no need to score them all in one series.

I Can't Believe - It was 80 degrees here yesterday! It was so nice out, I went walking twice!
Crazy, right??? R made me bust out the shorts, he was "so hot".
Too bad he will be in for a rude awakening when it goes back to 55 tomorrow. Womp, womp.

I Can't Believe - Jay finally got the training he was waiting for at work. I'm really happy for him because he has been waiting f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Not so happy for me because now I have another reason to worry about him. Some days I really hate his job.

I Can't Believe - How big baby M is getting. 17 months... Wow. No more baby here. Time is just zipping by & she is turning into a real spitfire, with tons of personality.
She is fiery and stubborn, like her momma.
It's not looking good for Jay... not 1, but 2 sassy ladies under the same roof.
He's gonna need an escape plan!



Silly girl!
Smiley face!


Happy Hump Day!!!!



post signature

No comments: