Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It looks like I'm going to jump on the Thankful Thursday band wagon, since I have so much to be thankful for. I consider myself to be a very lucky girl :) Today I am thankful for...

  • My beautiful sister, who is celebrating her birthday today... I won't tell you how old she is, because I want to be able to share more Thankful Thursdays with you all ;)
  • My babysitter, who never says no to us when we call her. Thanks to her I will be able to celebrate my sister's birthday with her tomorrow night, and have some alone time with my hubby on Sunday to enjoy the big game.
  • My job. Even though I complain about it from time to time, I am very grateful to have an opportunity to help provide for my family. I work with great people, and you can't beat the hours!
  • My children! I can't remember what my life was like before them, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without them <3
  • Last, but certainly not least, my husband. He works so hard at everything he does. He takes care of our baby girl all day. He works late nights, long hours, and he does it all with a smile. He lifts me up daily with his kind and loving words. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I couldn't imagine a better partner for myself, or a better father for my children.  
What are you thankful for on this beautiful Thursday?

No comments: