Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Can't Believe...

Linking up with The Sunshine Diary today for I Can't Believe Wednesday!
 
 


 
I Can't Believe... I ran a WHOLE MILE. Without stopping. 2 days in a row!

I Can't Believe... How good I felt when I was done running. I never would have thought being so sweaty could feel so good. Not to mention the feeling of accomplishment that comes along with doing something you've never done before, something you didn't think you could do. It felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

I Can't Believe... I have to have stupid surgery tomorrow :( 
I am going for an exploratory laparoscopy to diagnose and hopefully help to treat endometriosis. From what my doc says, it seems pretty minor so I'm not too worried - I just hate hospitals, and anesthesia.

I Can't Believe... I have to do a cleanse for this stupid surgery tomorrow :(
This means I can't eat any solid food all day today (BOO!), and I have to drink some nasty crap later that's going to cause me to spend my entire evening chained to the porcelain throne. That sounds much better when you are talking about a night of drunken vomiting. At least you get something out of that! 
Oh well!

I Can't Believe... I can't run for 2 weeks now because of this stupid surgery :(
I was just starting to really enjoy it! I'm so bummed. Hopefully it will go quickly.


 
Maybe this will free up some more time for my blog ;)


 
Wish me luck!


post signature

No comments: