Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi all!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately... things have been very hectic planning for R's communion and I've been stuck late at work almost every day for the past 3 weeks. It SUCKS!!!

Anyway, today I'll be short and sweet. Though I am thankful for all of my children every day, today I am most thankful for my baby girl, who is 18 months old today!

I'm not really sure where 18 months have gone... A year and a half old!
How did that happen so quickly???
I definitely miss my squishy baby who went where ever we took her with a smile, but I am truly enamored by my toddler and her blossoming personality.
Sassy but so sweet, stubborn but so loving... she takes after her namesake in so many ways.
I'm not enjoying the tantrums almost every hour because she is insisting on doing what ever it is we are doing at that moment all by herself. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "I do", I'd be one rich momma!!! Stressful as it can be, I am loving watching her come into her own. I love that she is always trying to help us out around the house, and always loving on her brothers so much. I swear she worships those boys!!!

I am so thankful to be blessed with 5 wonderful, healthy children; but today I am especially thankful that I was given the opportunity to be this beautiful little girl's mommy.

Here a few pics from this past week :)

Helping Daddy paint.


Being silly with Momma :)


Photo bomb from M!


She loves her slide!





Backyard fun!



Backyard fun!


What are you thankful for today?


post signature

No comments: