Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Face Lift!!!!

I'm sure by now you've noticed that this little ol' blog has gotten a BIG ol' face lift!

It was in desperate need.

I want need to give a HUGE thank you to Erin at Love, Fun and Football for giving my blog a fresh new look. It is so much more beautiful then I ever could have imagined!

Erin makes blog design a very straight-forward process. She is SO easy to work with, and FAST! She kept at it until it was exactly what I wanted, and did not seem even slightly irritated by my incessant emails. I kid you not, I emailed her at least 3x a day. I am a little bit of a perfectionist, which can get annoying. I'm not sure how she out up with me!!! I am so grateful to her for creating such a beautiful space for me to ramble on in.

If you're in need of bloggy make over, head on over to Love, Fun and Football for more info and check out some examples of her amazing work!!!

I hope you all enjoy the new look as much as I do :)


post signature

No comments: