Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF!

I've been dying to try a link-up, so here goes...

I'm linking up with The Sweet Season for Friday's Letters.

Dear Daylight Savings Time - You really kicked my ass this week, but I am SO glad you are here! Extra daylight = extra playtime outside, which also = extra sleepy kids!!!

Dear Spring - Please hurry up and get here quick!!! My boys are dying to start baseball and I can't wait to start my outdoor training for my new fitness goal - running a 5K. I mean it. Actually running... No, I am NOT kidding.  I'm also looking forward to taking baby M out for more walks, so please speed it up!

Dear Diet Dr. Pepper - I miss you so! Only 2 more weeks and then I can have you multiple times a day, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Dear Home ImprovementsWHY are you taking so long??? It's been almost 5 months since Hurricane Sandy, and quite frankly, I'm sick of looking at the mess. I need my basement back! Plus, a locking bedroom door would be nice ;)

Dear Baby M - Please stop that shriek you make whenever you want to get our attention. How does such a BIG scream come from such a tiny little person? I know you only have a few words, but any of them would be sufficient to get our attention. You are SO adorable 99.9% of the time, so can we please quit it with the ear piercing shriek and just make it a solid 100%? Thanks!

Dear Weekend - Please go by very s-l-o-w-l-y. I desperately want need to catch up on sleep, and I love having family time together with all 5 kiddos and the hubs - we DO NOT get enough of that!



Happy weekend everyone!!!


Photobucket

No comments: