Image Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday again! I can't believe this week is almost gone...

This week has been interesting... Crazy busy with the kids, Jay working day tours & me not being off, me not feeling 100% like myself... but luckily there has been some silver lining.

I am thankful for the extra time we were able to spend with the boys. Although it is always a challenge juggling all 5 of them, I love the fullness my house has when we are all together.

I am thankful that the sun has finally decided to come out and the temperature has stayed above 40 degrees for more than 2 days straight. I am dying for spring to stay!!!!

I am thankful for baseball, which officially starts in 4 days!!!! Let's go YANKEES!!!!

I am thankful that my job affords me the ability to be close to my home and family. The day certainly goes by more quickly when I can go home and squeeze everyone at lunch time.

Starting my day off thinking of all the good things that happened this week really puts a positive spin on the day. I hope you all have just as much to be thankful for this week, especially with Easter right around the corner.

post signature

1 comment:

Kyra said...

5 boys?!?! Yowza!!!
I bet that's a lot of fun and a lot of headaches!!!