Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Luckily I don't think I will ever run out of things to be thankful for. So here goes for this week...

My babysitter - She is amazing! M just loves her to pieces, and she is great with the boys too. She is always available when we need her, which has been a lot lately. With Jay constantly getting switched to random day tours, it makes it much less stressful knowing
we have someone we can trust and count on to watch the girl while we are at work.

She even brought M this bag since she is currently OBSESSED with pocketbooks. 
 Isn't she the sweetest???



This is a good segue into #2 ---->  

No daycare. As much as I can't stand having to be away from my hubs most of the week, I feel it is a blessing that our daughter gets to be with her parents all day every almost every day. I love knowing where she is and what she's doing at all times, and that when I'm working I can always go home for lunch and smush her little face!


How could you not want to smush this face???



Milano cookies. Double chocolate. I know, I know... Weight Watchers, healthy living... I know! Don't worry, I'm not off the wagon. I just like to end my day with something sweet, namely chocolate. Of the dark variety. Usually with nuts. However, this double chocolate Milano cookie is like heaven, and it is definitely my new obsession.
Two cookies before bed = PERFECTION. 



Last but not least...
Baseball. Even though my beloved NY Yankees starting line-up seems to be dropping like flies, I am super stoked that baseball season is finally upon us. Spring training means the warm weather is on it's way, and good times watching America's favorite past time with my boys are on the horizon.
Baseball = summer, and that is most definitely my favorite time of year.


What are you thankful for today???

  

No comments: