Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Can't Believe...


I'm linking up with Robin at the The Sunshine Diary today, one of my new favorite blogs... You should really check it out if you haven't already. It's good stuff.



I Can't Believe - That my DVR was not working last night!!! Kids were actually in bed on time and stayed asleep, a perfect opportunity to catch up on my shows... but NO! Not in the cards for me. Cablevision, get your sh*t together!!!

I Can't Believe - That baby M still has a black eye since last Friday... She tripped and fell into her brother's bed, and banged her face. It definitely looks better, but she still has a major boo boo.
I miss her pretty, bruise free face.




I Can't Believe - That I get to spend the entire day on Saturday shopping with my bestie, SANS KIDS!!! What will we do with a whole day to ourselves with no kiddos??? I am daydreaming of the possibilities... My husband rocks for taking off from work so I can have a day to myself.
Which leads me to the last my last unbelievable thought....

I Can't Believe - That I snagged this HOTTIE!!!



Sometimes I still can't believe how unbelievably lucky I am to have met my hubby. He is (obviously, as you can see) a total hottie. He is strong, sensitive, and loving... and maybe most important to me, an AMAZING daddy! Oh, did I mention he can cook? and bake??
He is the complete package ladies & gents, and I am lucky enough to call him mine!


post signature

2 comments:

Sara Louise said...

I would have FREAKED OUT if I was all set to watch my shows, actually had the time and the peace and quiet, only for the DVR to crap out on me! I'm pretty sure I would have thrown a hissy fit right there and then. Luckily you have that shopping trip to look forward to! Have fun! :)

Robin said...

I would CRY if my dvr stopped working! Good thing you have a hunky hubby to make you feel better!! :) Thank you so much for linking up!