Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Fun!

We didpretty much nothing all weekend, and I loved every second of it!

Saturday morning I went to my cardio class & then hit the grocery store. Had to stock up for the weekend... there is never enough food in my house when all four boys are there! Jay worked a double, so it was just me and the kiddos from about noon until bedtime. There was lots of baseball and trampoline time. Baby M played with the new Disney Princess bubbles she got for Easter, and ran around our yard in circles :) It was almost impossible to get her back in the house. Home made turkey meatballs and pasta for dinner, and ice cream sundaes for the kids for dessert. I had an Italian ice. It was no where near as fun as their sundaes :/

Sunday morning I went for a walk/run with my bestie. I dragged her into my C25K workout!
When I got back Jay was taking the boys to see GI Joe: Retaliation, so it was just me & M for the afternoon. We did a little shopping. We hit up The Children's Place, Kohl's and Trader Joe's. I wish I could say it was lots of fun, but Miss M is turning into quite a PIA when we go out. She wants to do everything herself, which means she now hates the stroller and carts of any kind! She is so much more independent than R was at her age. Daddy & the boys were home by the time we got back, so then it was turkey taco time. By the time dinner was finished it was time for the boys to head back to their mom's house. It is truly our least favorite part of the weekend :(
Baby M cries EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.


MOVIES!!!

Mommy & girl time :)



The weekends really do go too quickly.


post signature

1 comment:

Cari said...

Breanna LOVES playing outside too, she never wants to come in!!

Oh the fun independent stage!! Breanna will occasionally throw a I dont want in the cart fit so we just let her walk...better than fighting lol.

Awe she loves her brothers!!!